Would you like to work with us?
Cube Extra support worker
We are seeking hard-working people who are passionate about helping adults with learning disabilities for The Cube Disability Extra – our evening and weekend service.
Main purposes of role:
- To support our clients with social and physical activities.
- To organise and assist with social and life skills-based activities.
- To assist with personal care where needed.
Training and requirements:
- Necessary training will be provided i.e. basic care certificate and first aid training.
- Candidates will be put forward for a DBS check, which must come back clean in order to secure the job.
- Set up venue for clients’ arrival.
- Meet and greet clients. Sign them in and out.
- Practice COVID-safe guidelines, including regular temperature checks and monitor social distancing guidelines.
- Encourage clients to take part in sessions and support them during each one.
- Assist clients with preparation of food as part of life skills activities.
- Organise and deliver activities, eg quizzes, arts and crafts, and games.
- Health and safety of clients and colleagues.
- Ensure equipment is kept in good working order and packed away at the end of each shift.
Mon – Fri: 4pm – 7pm
Saturday: 8.30am – 11.30am
Sunday: 11.30am – 2.30pm